Two-Day Mini School
Master your swing and improve overall playing with golf lessons from an LGA Certified Instructor.
The Two Day Mini School golf lessons at the Leadbetter Golf Academy include six complete hours of instruction available from 9 a.m. to Noon or 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. This is one of LGA's most popular golf programs for players looking to tune up both their full swing and short game skills.
The Two Day Mini School includes a comprehensive computer and video swing analysis, as well as a detailed V1 Golf online plan for continued improvement. You will leave your golf lessons with a complete personalized 'blueprint' to take your game to the next level! Maximum of four students per session.
*Mini school's full six hours over two days based upon a minimum of two students booked in the same lesson.
LGA golf lessons typically result in:
- Longer drives
- Straighter shots
- More consistent iron play
- Improved scoring ability around the greens
- Superior putting, green reading and distance control
- Greater understanding of your own swing for on the course correction
- Lower scores and a more complete enjoyment of the game!
- Typical Itinerary Focusing on Long or Short game
Two day golf lesson itinerary…
Day One Golf Lessons:
- Meet your golf instructor on the tee to discuss the current state of your golf game and help identify what changes need to happen in order to meet your desired results
- Establish goals for your golf lesson
- Initial filming of your swing to identify your strengths and weaknesses Video room analysis of your swing using state of the art V1 Golf Analysis technology that makes it easy to spot where improvements can be made
- Once faults have been identified, your golf instructor will work with you and prescribe corrective drills to help you develop the right feel
- As your golf lesson progresses and your swing improves, your instructor will refilm your swing to help highlight your progress by showing your " before" and "after" swings
Day Two Golf Lessons:
- 30 to 40 minutes on each aspect of the short game (putting, chipping, pitching and bunker play)
- Each aspect begins with your golf instructor giving a detailed presentation of how to effectively hit the shot
- Your golf instructor then works with you and films your efforts once you have had a chance to master the fundamentals
- During the final 30 to 45 minutes of your golf lessons, your golf instructor will take you into the video room to analyze your short game using V1 Golf Analysis software
To learn more about golf lessons at our Academy, call 888-633-LEAD today.